My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 16 November 2017

Ministry of mixology day 1

Hello there! Wow its been a busy old time and i have been a bad blogger. I apologise for my lack of visits - I will try and improve!!!!

One of the reasons I have been slacking is my visit to Ministry of Mixology last weekend! It was a great event as always and I thoroughly enjoyed myself!

Here's what I made in the Andy Skinner class....




I love it - really great cogs and clocks - plus granny Cilla behind the doors!!!!


Here I am with Samantha Wade and Diane Waldock - two lovely crafty ladies that I spent most of the weekend with!!!

Big hugs!

Rachel xx

12 comments:

  1. Oooh, an Andy Skinner class Rachel, lucky girl and a super make as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rachel, I do love your project, it is so Andy and such fun! So glad you had a wonderful weekend too, I don't know Samantha but Di is such a lovely lady. I look forward to seeing more of your creations! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project Rachel, glad you enjoyed your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic !!! Love this Rachel.....its right up my street and hopefully I will get to attend one of these awesome classes. Lovely photos and your make is amazing

    Sending my best wishes to you and the girls xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, gorgeous design. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous love the design. Great photograph too. So pleased you had a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, look at that! Fabulous make, and it sounds as though you had a fabulous time!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely fabulous projects Rachel, brilliant designs, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous make Rachel, so many great details.
    I'm so pleased that you had a super weekend, it sounds like fun.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW that is brilliant Rachel-love all the cogs and clocks
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is brilliant Rachel.. I love Granny Cilla :) So glad you had a fantastic time..xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucky girl having a class with Andy Skinner. What a great project. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx