My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 21 September 2017

space to be me

Hello there! How are you? I hope you are well. I've had a busy day and a different evening! Lucy forgot her Spanish books today and so I had to take them in to her - then tonight she managed to not put a lid back on her water bottle and it leaked over her whole bag and its contents. Her science book should survive - so grateful I have a heatgun to dry it off! I will try and cover it before she takes it in in the morning!

Anyway - once that was all done and sorted I got out a journal page from my Kate crane journal and followed a junk journal junkies colour and word prompt.


Here is my make - the girls are paper dolls. I used fresco paints in mermaid, bougainvillia and tangerine. I also used stencils from TH and IndigoBlu. I also used my posca pen.


Here's a close up!

Hope you've had a good day and not too crazy a night!

Big hugs

Rachel x

8 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel, poor Lucy sounds as if she was having the crazy day, wonder where her wee mind was. I have days like this all the time lol.
    Now at least you got your pages created, love the images and colours, fab stamping, tomorrow will be better, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I hope Lucy's book survives the drenching! You are so good in doing more pages, I love your colour choices and designs! See you soon!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages Rachel, hope Lucy doesn't do anything else

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a good day then Lucy? hope today was better.Fabulous journal pages and sounds like you need some space to be you
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Rachel, poor Lucy it wasn't a good day for her. I hope today has been a better one.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super journal page Rachel, lovely colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pages! The colors look great combined and I love the dancer! Here's hoping the weekend goes smoother! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like Lucy was having one of those days - glad you found some relaxation time in your journal, and I love the results.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx