My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 24 September 2017

Chocolate Baroque on Hochanda

Hello there my lovelies - I hope you are having a good weekend - I hope I am too....by the time this goes live I should enroute home from Harrogate having had the experience of Creative Chemistry Live with the one and only Tim Holtz. More about that in my next post!

Today I want to tell you that Lesley will be on Hochanda  tonight at 7pm and tomorrow morning at 7am and 10am. I'll give you a sneaky peek of some of my samples......




I hope that will help you decide to watch!

Big hugs

Rachel x

9 comments:

  1. Looks like gorgeous creations Rachel, I'm even having an early dinner so that I can watch the show in peace, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look good Rachel...have been looking at all the photos on Facebook of tims workshops trying to see if you were there....hope you had a fantastic time and look forward to seeing what you produced xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fabulous Rachel! I have seen your photographs on Facebook and it looks like you enjoyed the workshop with Tim Holtz as much as I did!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful samples Rachel, I especially like the second one.
    I look forward to hearing about your weekend, it sounds fabulous.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous sneaky peeks Rachel will look out for you cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice artworks, Rachel!!!! I really like both of your beautiful cards.
    Henry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful samples and saw the pics on FB looked like you had a brilliant time
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sneak peeks Rachel... sadly I missed the shows, was otherwise engaged... lol. It was lovely to see you at the weekend! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - I love those flowers even more now that I can see the white embossing in close-up - stunning!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx