My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 16 August 2017

Hello

Hello there! How are you? I am good and have just posted off my samples to chocolate baroque for the next show on the 25th August. Its always good to get samples finished and then I can move onto the next makes! Today I have made my ATC swaps for August - I'll save those for another day..... I also made my Joanna Sheen swap card - the theme this monthi is butterflies....here's what I did...


All of the stamps - apart from the 'hello' are by paperartsy - a mixture of sources - the flowers are Kay Carley and I think the large butterfly is Jo Firth Young whilst the litte butterflies are Claire lloyd. The hello is by IndigoBlu. 

I used brushos to make the background which I did after stamping the flowers. It has been done on watercolour card.

My girls are both in the theatre this week - a week to a production - they are supposed to be performing Little Shop of Horrors on Friday night - I wonder what its going to be like - it seems pretty quick to me to get organised!!!!

I hope things are going well for you!

Big hugs

Rachel x

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Rachel-love the butterflies and good luck to the girls for the play
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely Rachel, always love blue and green as a colour combo. Got mine off yesterday as well, as you say always nice to get them off your desk.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Rachel, looking forward to seeing the show

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gorgeous card Rachel, the colours are wonderful and love the floral images, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Rachel, great colours and stamps used. I expect that your girls are having great fun and come the end of the week everything will come together.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Rachel, beautiful butterflies and lovely colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Rachel, love the colours and beautiful butterflies.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quite the mix of stamps but they all work beautifully together, love the butterflies! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't not love a butterfly card. This one is fab. Hugs to you and the girls. Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx