My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 19 August 2017

Frida Kahlo - at Junk journal junkies

Hello there! How are you? I hope you are okay? If not then here's a hug to help make you feel better!

I have a journal page to share with you today - its not good - I don't draw well - but I wanted to log it as its a piece of work I have done! The theme at Junk journal junkies is Frida Kahlo this week - I really love this lady - the more I learn about her the more I admire her! Anyway - promise you won't laugh ....here's my page.


She made some really inspirational quotes too. I liked this one. I also liked a few more ...

I drank to drown my sorrows, but the damned things learned how to swim

At the end of the day, we can endure much more than we think we can.

I paint flowers so they will not die.

There is nothing more precious than laughter

A very interesting lady!

Big hugs

Rachel x

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your page Rachel, there's nothing wrong with it at all, I love the colours of your flowers and the great quotes too.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous and I too think your drawing is wonderful! It is nice sometimes to step outside of our comfort zone. Loving the quotes too!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel, it's your blog so post away, and it's your own work and it's fab, I love the quotes, as you say very inspirational, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel nothing wrong with your drawing and great quote
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super journal page Rachel, your drawing is far better than mine is and your colourful flowers are pretty. They certainly are some inspirational quotes - I love the one you have chosen for your page.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx