My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 22 August 2017

Evalinas card

Birthdays seem to be coming thick and fast at the moment so I have had to be busy making some cards...todays quick one is for the girls friend Evalina who they saw just a few weeks ago at PGL. She really enjoyed singing whilst we were there so I thought this would work well for her.


The stamps are from visible image and the background is made from 3 distress oxides - peacock feathers, broken china and salty ocean. I used my stamping platform to do the stamping - its fabulous for working with silhouette stamps.

I hope you have a great day!

Love and hugs

Rachel x

12 comments:

  1. Love your card Rachel and I am sure the recipient will too xx Its in such a beautiful colour and I love the VI stamp.

    TFS and best wishes to you all

    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning colour for a beautiful card Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic card Rachel, ideal for someone who loves to sing. Great colours too.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really beautiful card Rachel, love the image and the fabulous background you created too! Evalina is such a beautiful name... Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Rachel...love your inky background and that great stamps stunning colour choice xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous background and stamp Rachel! I am sure Evalina will love this.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colours and colouring, fabulous image. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colours and colouring, fabulous image. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. A super card Rachel, another of your fabulous backgrounds.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant image and fabulous colours, I'm sure the little girl will love it especially as she likes singing, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and fabulous image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your beautiful Oxide background really sets off those cool stamped images! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx