My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 25 July 2017

One day special by Chocolate Baroque at Hochanda

Hi there! Did you see Lesley's launch last night of the new one day special? If not you can catch her at 9am, 1pm and 5pm on Hochanda! Here are a couple of samples to wet your appetite!


This one is a portion of one of the colouring pages ...


This one is using the chequered flowers stamp. I made this by stamping with versamark and heat setting white embossing powder. I repeated this aroud the edges too and coloured with spectrum noir crayons.

The other ladies have done some amazing things! I hope you have chance to check out the shows today!

Hugs

Rachel x

11 comments:

  1. These new stamps are stunning Rachel (I can hear my CC trying to hide away in my bag as I type this). I love the colours you've used in the top card and the white embossing on the bottom card.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rachel these are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely samples Rachel....they are amazing stamps....watched the shows so far and really enjoyed them ....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous samples Rachel, love the stamps.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Rachel, beautiful colouring on the first one - they are both so pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous cards Rachel, beautiful colours. Brilliant shows what a pity Lesley was poorly, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful samples Rachel and saw them on the shows
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous samples, Rachel! Thank you for the inspiration! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, more lovely samples. The kraft on white makes me deeply happy! Just been embossing white onto kraft myself, but in a much simpler way!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful samples Rachel. The flowers look gorgeous on kraft card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx