My shining star

My shining star

Monday 24 July 2017

Music at Junk Journal Junkies







Hello there! How are you? I do hope you are well. We are good although I have been very lazy of late and will try to do a run today - the first for a week! I'll let you know how it goes. I suspect doing the GNR this year is going to be off the cards but I will make my decision nearer the time!

Today I have a journal page to share with you - the theme was Music and the colours burgundy, purple and orange. I made the page mostly by blending distress oxide inks - the central stamp is from Alison Bomber at Paperartsy and the roses are also paperartsy - this time scrapcosy.


No automatic alt text available.

I used a clarity stencil too ... and part of a stencilgirl stencil!  A quick page necessitated by lots of work going on for the Chocolate Baroque shows that start tonight at 6pm and lead into a one day special on Tuesday,...

Here's a sneak peak of one of my samples from the show...
Image may contain: plant

I hope this can help tempt you to join Lesley for the launch of some brand new stamps and some other lovely goodies too!

Big hugs rachel x


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Rachel, looking forward to the CB shows

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic journal page Rachel. I love the look of the sample and can't wait to see what new stamps they are bringing out (it's been a while).

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous journal page love all the layers and the quirky flowers we got a glimpse of-on a craft drought at the moment though !!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours on your journal page are beautiful Rachel! Oh, I am loving that flower on your sneak peek, will definitely try to catch that show! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning colours, I love them and a beautiful page. Loving the sneak peaks too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great journal page Rachel....love the colours...looking forward to seeing your samples on the show..sad to say I am in bed today still can always watch the tv! Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful journal page Rachel, gorgeous colours.
    Your sneak peak looks fabulous, I'll have to watch the shows.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rachel, your card is fabulous, loving the colours and design.
    Your CB samples are stunning, spotted them on the shows, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Scrumptious colours on the page, Rachel - and the shadowy birds and stems at the top look amazing. I can feel the music flowing from the flowers to the birds... lovely! And just right with the words of the quote, of course.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely summertime colors--hot, hot, hot! A wonderfully made background for those stamps! Love your sneak peak, too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx