My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 26 July 2017

More chocolate Baroque ODS samples

Evening all! Well its been a funny old day here - rain and sun and now more rain! Lucy and I stayed at home crafting today - I didn't get a huge amount done but at least it was some! I'll show you a journal page tomorrow but today i wanted to add a couple more samples from the ODS that Chocolate baroque did on Hochanda this week.


I actually saw this triptych ... the two end pieces are cut from colouring pages whilst the central portion is stamped and coloured.


This one is an alcohol ink background ...The leaves and flowers were fussycut and added to the card after stamping the image on top.

I loved using these new stamps - I hope those of you that were tempted enough to buy enjoy them!

Hugs

Rachel x

12 comments:

  1. Both are very pretty Rachel. We have had a grey rainy on and off and very muggy day today....

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Rachel, beautiful colours. Just the sort of day for crafting.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous samples Rachel.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project and card Rachel, adore the background on the card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous samples Rachel. Big hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous samples Rachel. Big hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful samples Rachel love those flowers on the card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous Rachel, love the stamps.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful samples Rachel, they are both so pretty.
    Our weather is a bit variable today as well!
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful Rachel, beautifully colours and love the tryptich desig. Love your second card, gorgeous background, I'm awaiting this stamp, it reminds me of a fuchia, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fantastic floral samples, Rachel... the triptych makes for a wonderful piece of home decor, and I simply love that image with the dangling buds. Looks amazing against the vivid alcohol ink background.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two wonderful makes Rachel. I love the alcohol background on the second and what amazing fussy cutting! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx