My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 25 June 2017

White Christmas at Christmas Card Club

Hello there! How are you? I hope you are well? I am good and feeling pleased after my lovely mum had a great birthday yesterday - thanks to Jo Rice and all the lovely ladies at Clarity Cumbria for making her day so good - I'll tell you about our makes another day!

Today I want to share my makes with you for the Christmas Card Club - the theme was White Christmas - and although I could have gone with a scene I decided I should get some of those dies out that I never use!!!! Here's what I made.


So its white on white with a bit of gold!!!


This one has got TH pine branch plus a sara holly strip die - the stamps are actually paperartsy!!!


This one has got a corner die from crafters companion and the peace die also I think crafters. The poinsettia and angel die are both from Sue Wilson.

These are certainly different for me - it took me an age to make them - give me inks and mess any day! Lol!!!

Have a great Sunday - Penny has her first gymnastics competition today - its going to be a long one!!!! The things we do for love eh???

Big hugs

Rachel x

14 comments:

  1. Two fantastic cards Rachel, I love the white and gold together it's stunning. Wish Penny Good Luck with her gymnastics today.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Rachel loving the dies....really classic look with the white and Mirri .....there you have used some dies and I am playing with my CB stamps today.....enjoy the rest of the weekend xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Rachel I'm with you on the ink and mess, I'm always disappointed with intricate dies in how long they take to get out. Having said that your cards are stunning, well worth the hassle, beautifully designed and love that touch of gold to the white.
    Good luck to Penny for her competiton, I'm sure she will do well, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Rachel, the white and gold combination is very classy and elegant.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards ... Rachel
    Good look to Penny ..
    hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning cards Rachel, love everything about it. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful Rachel, love the dies. Hope Penny enjoyed her day. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards Rachel, they are so elegant.
    I hope Penny enjoyed her day.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pleased you and your mum had such a great day, hope Penny's goes well today too! Beautiful cards, the gold elements are wonderful! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Christmas cards Rachel
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are super. Never thought of gold on white. Hugs to you and the girls. Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They really are beautiful and very classy looking cards Rachel. I love the angel die. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx