My shining star

My shining star

Monday 26 June 2017

My day at Clarity Cumbria

Hello there! How are you? I hope you are well. I am good apart from a sore leg - I think I did something whilst running Sunday morning - decided to rest my leg today so hopefully that will help! That and my foam roller!!!

I've got my makes from Clarity Cumbria to share with you today. Its was a lovely day - we all had lots of fun!


Here's my notebook I made - really had lots of fun doing this! The colours all came from indigoblu luscious powders plus a little gilding wax.


The stencils I used were a combination of Tim Holtz and Clarity. Many of the bits and bobs were from prima, some Tim Holtz plus a couple of shapes from NZ!


This was a lovely card to make - i first randomly gessoed on kraft card then when it was dry I used stencils and distress inks to complete the background - plus a posca pen. The butterfly is from Clarity as is the friendship stamp!

A lovely day was had by all. Sunday was good too. Penny had her first gymnastics competition - she did really well - sadly not good enough to get a podium place but I think she was brilliant! Her best friend came first - that could be a bit tricky!!! Seriously though she was very pleased that her friend did so well!

Have a great Monday!

Hugs

Rachel x

10 comments:

  1. Stunning makes from Saturday Rachel, didn't we have fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh these are gorgeous Rachel, so glad you had a lovely day...Hope your leg feels better soon...Oh and well done Penny...xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What stunning creations Rachel, I love the book covers and the gorgeous card too. I'm glad that Penny did well in the gymnastics.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous makes Rachel, I love all the texture on the note book and the butterfly is gorgeous on your card! Well done to Penny, it will be her turn next time. Hope the rest helps your leg. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are fabulous Rachel....the colour tones and all the bits and bobs....wonderful.Hope your leg is on the mend take care xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done to Penny-beautiful card but the notebook is brilliant love the colours and all the bits and bobs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love both projects Rachel !! Wish we had classes like this around here......

    Arr good for Penny !! As I always say, when your at the top there is nowhere to go but down......

    hugs to all,

    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fabulous journal cover Rachel, bet its even nicer in real life with those amazing IB paints x Fabulous details and textures. Your card looks fab too and I love that Butterfly x Hope your leg improves and well done to Penny xx
    Hugs Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous projects Rachel, lovely colours.
    I hope your leg is better soon.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two fantastic projects Rachel and I love the colours. I do hope your leg gets better very soon. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx