My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 28 June 2017

hongkong garden

Hello lovelies! How are you today? I hope you are ok. My leg is still not right so i'm not running now until Friday - thats giving it a bit more time to rest. I hope that will sort it out!!! It does give me a little more time too to try and think about what to do at Rainbows tonight!

Today I have a quick journal page to share with you. The theme over at Junk journal junkies this week is Oriental and the colour palette is red, pink and blue. I used stamps from Lynne Perella at Paperartsy and a stencil from Tim Holtz.


This is my first page in the journal I made with Anna Dabrowska down in Coventry. Its much smaller than my other journal so will be kept for when time is limited as it seems increasingly to be these days!!! I roughly coloured the whole page in spun sugar distress then stamped the top and bottom stamp. I then added the central stamp and masked before using spun sugar through the blossom stencil from Tim Holtz. I then added a little colour to the stamped images and stamped a few more images.

Have yourselves a lovely day and take care!

Hugs

rachel x

10 comments:

  1. A super page in the journal Rachel. Sorry to hear that your leg is still playing you up. Hope it's soon back to normal.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear you leg still isn't better and we all know how much you love to run.

    Your journal page looks beautiful. I've got lots of oriental stamps waiting to be inked up again. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great design, Rachel!!! I'm sorry that your leg is not okay :-( I hope you will soon get over this and be able to run again! Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gorgeous journal page Rachel.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your journal page Rachel...great colour and layout xx Hope your leg heals soon xx

    Best wishes
    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant journal page Rachel, wonderful colours and images.
    Hope your leg gets better soon, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Rachel! I love the design. Rest your poor leg and fingers crossed it is better by Friday.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous journal page Rachel, great stamps.
    I hope your leg soon improves.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great journal page Rachel and hope your leg feels better soon
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the subtle cherry blossom in the background, and those LP women are the perfect choice for the theme. Do hope your leg feels fully better soon.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx