My shining star

My shining star

Friday 23 June 2017

Chocolate Baroque shows ...Hochanda

Hello there - just wanted to let you know that Lesley is back on Hochanda today at 3pm and 7pm with some stamps you may have seen before and some brand new stencils. Here's a little taster of a couple of my samples ....if you get chance look out for them!


This is one of those 3D step box cards - I used the summer lady image and used brushos in the background. The image was coloured with distress pens. I added some butterflies from the last collection too! And the word stamp came from the stamps from the kingfisher show.


This one is the spring lady coloured with pencils, masked and then one of the primrose stamps repeat stamped around the edge. 

I hope you can join Lesley for the shows!

Hugs

Rachel x



9 comments:

  1. Two beauties Rachel, aren't these ladies just so beautiful.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got the shows on record, in case I forget, will watch out for these - the lady with the poppies in her hair is fabulous! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Rachel, I especially love the top one.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Rachel...especially that step box card...one to try....will be watching the shows and looking for your gorgeous samples...must resist buying till payday!....xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both fabulous Rachel love the new stamps just caught the 2nd half after picking Holly up from school
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful samples Rachel, your ladies are gorgeous.
    Pauline -
    Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous cards Rachel, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two beautiful cards Rachel. Those ladies re lovely. I was out most of yesterday so missed the shows on Hochanda. I love watching Lesley so must catch up with the shows. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx