My shining star

My shining star

Monday 29 May 2017

orange purple green and change for junk journal junkies

Hello Lovelies! How are you today? Ready for your bank holiday? I do hope you have a good one. We are footloose and fancy free until this evening when the girls have a friend each coming for a sleepover. I must be crackers!

I have a journal page to share with you today. The theme for last week over at Junk Journal Junkies on facebook was Change and the colours were orange green and purple. Here's what i did.


I started the page using distress spray stains in the required colours then when dry I applied some of the new paint from Indigoblu to the rhs to create a face shape. Next I used one of the new stencils to create the main facial features and then went wild with the hair. I am rather pleased with this face - I know I didn't really draw it but I think it shows how good the stencil is! I finished off using distress inks of the required colours through a clarity stencil.

I am looking forward to seeing what the challenge is this week!

Big hugs

Rachel x

8 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job with the stencil Rachel and I just love her coloured hair and the starry background you created! Enjoy your footloose and fancy free day! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really good Rachel. I hope you and the girls have a good day and the sleepover goes well..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Rachel, love her face and her coloured hair, just brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous journal page Rachel love the face and hair-enjoy your free day and the sleepover
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page Rachel, lovely composition and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous page Rachel, love the hair and wonderful background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous journal page Rachel, she's fabulous - I love her hair.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx