My shining star

My shining star

Friday 26 May 2017

Last makes from Butterfly one day special

Hello there! Just wanted to log the remainder of my butterfly one day special samples! Here they are!


This one involved stamping the image and masking, then stamping the harlequin fragment, then the background was coloured with distress and then I used the butterfly stencil. The main image was painted with inka gold.


This one was stamped with versamark and white embossing powder was used to fix this with heat. Next inka gold was used to paint the image.


This one was done with distress oxides. It looked much better in real life.


This one was such fun to make - lots of fussy cutting - beautiful butterflies!!!!

I say these are my last samples - a few have been saved for specific posts in June but other than then thats all folks!!!!

Big hugs

Rachel x

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Rachel.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are stunning Rachel..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You created lots of beautiful samples for the shows Rachel, the first one in this set is stunning.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous makes Rachel....I love love love the first one.....another of your wonderful inky backgrounds....having to wait till payday to order my stamps! Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning makes Rachel, love them all. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning makes Rachel, love them all. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning Rachel, I just love butterflies and these are amazing!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful butterfly makes! So hard to choose a favorite,so I won't! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved seeing the rest of your samples Rachel, they are beautiful!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What wonderful cards Rachel, all beautifully designed and coloured, especially love the last one, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of fabulous samples Rachel, you did a magnificent job xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous samples Rachel and love the big butterfly stamp
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous makes Rachel. I also like your big butterfly stamp. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx