My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 23 April 2017

Back to Clarity Cumbria

Hello lovelies! Well I hope this post will mark a return to normal blogging life for me! My jetlag has been bad but I feel I've now turned a bit of a corner. I managed to sleep until 5.50am today so its all good!!!
I think our visit yesterday to Clarity Cumbria may well have had a pivotal role in the recovery of normality! We had a lovely day - playing with some fabulous stamps. Here's what I made.


I really like this one - it was a good start to the day!


This one involved a bokeh technique which I struggled with .... but I quite like the look on this picture!


I went a bit freestyle on this one but I do like the result!


my final picture is a bit odd - not sure where that shadow comes from! Nevermind - you get the idea! This one showed me how tired I was - my sun slipped in front of my mountains so I added my sticker to cover the error!!!

It was a lovely day and lovely to see just how busy the class has become over the years. No wonder as Jo Rice is such a superstar!!!

Big hugs

Rachel x



18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Rachel, see you later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you all safely back Rachel and all great cards but love the fabulous first stag one
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Rachel. So sorry your jet lag was so bad....glad you had a lovely day..xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous collection of cards here, I love the bokeh technique card especially. The dreaded jet lag, if only we didn't have to suffer with this when traveling any distance.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards Rachel....glad crafting brought back some normality from jet lag...awful thing......my fave is the 4 one so bright....wonderful xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards love them all, my favourite is the 2nd one. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all fabulous Rachel, brilliantly designed and coloured, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fabulous Rachel and so happy to hear you have recovered from jet lag. Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us this week.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always a great post hun and these are all amazing love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking good ! Pleased you are getting back to normal; looked like you had a wonderful time !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards Rachel, beautiful backgrounds on the first two.
    I'm glad you are getting back to normal.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow Rachel, these are fantastic !! Now I really really love your bokeh one !! Glad to have you back sweetie and glad you all had a super hol xx

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Superb cards Rachel, lots of inspiration. Welcome back hope your Holiday was a great one & your jetlag flies soon. Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your cards are beautiful Rachel, that bokeh one looks amazing - clearly a very clever technique! Glad you are getting back to your routine, it is good to have you back! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful cards and very interesting techniques! I love them all! Big hugs and welcome back to the crafting world :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow,Rachel, you sure were a busy girl! All of your makes are fabulous, but my favorite is the bird with the rainbow background! All so gorgeous, and such a pleasure to see you're back! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can imagine the jetlag is a killer. I had my worst ever when I went to China - and that's only half as far!! Glad to hear you're on the way back to sanity.

    Love these cards - the stag is magnificent, and I really like the bokeh around the bird - I think you've caught the bubbles of light really beautifully. And the technique on the second bird is very cool too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  18. All these cards are stunners Rachel... sounds as if you had a fabulous time ...
    Love to All
    Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx