My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 25 March 2017

Chocolate Baroque Box

Hello lovelies! I do hope you enjoyed the shows yesterday - I also hope you spotted this box - I loved making this sample - lots of fun!


The lady stamp is the obvious addition from chocolate baroque - I coloured her with distress pens and waited to add her to the box. The box was created by first sticking numerous items onto the lid and then painting everything in black gesso. Once dry I 'painted' everything using luscious powders mixed with water before sticking the picture of the lady on too. I tried to match the colours with those I had chosen for the lady!

Big huggles!

Rachel x


11 comments:

  1. Oh this is fabulous Rachel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rachel, it is beautiful, love the effect created with the Luscious powders! Hope you have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh brilliant work of art hun just love all the dimension and texture, love hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow look at all that awesome texture. Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stamp and even more gorgeous box love all the texture and jewel colours
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic box Rachel, love all the additions to the box and the gorgeous sheen that it gives.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Rachel....love the textures on the box x it's clear to see you had such fun with this stunning sample.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Rachel, love the colours and wonderful image. Great graduation of the colours too and fabulous texture.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your gorgeous box Rachel.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Rachel, a gorgeous image and lots of super details.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was out so I missed the show but your box is beautiful Rachel. Great texture and I love the image. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx