My shining star

My shining star

Friday 30 September 2016

Quick cards for chocolate Baroque

Good Morning all! How are you? I hope you are fine and well. We are good. Lucy and I went to visit another school last night - we are very lucky where we live to have such a good selection of schools. I think she'll be fine wherever she decides to go. I do have my preferences which I have shared with Lucy but I think its her final decision!

Today I would like to share with you a couple of quick cards that will be featured over on the chocolatebaroque blog. They were both made in around 15 mins each and both from the same stamp set - a little bird told me.



Here's both of them together.


This was simply a case of stamping and colouring and adding the sentiment which came from artistic-affirmations-rubber-stamp-sheet. I added a mat plus a pen line around the edge. Colouring was in distress pens.


This one was stamped and coloured and masked then I added a stencil to the background and went over in distress inks.

Two very quick makes - I hope you like them!

Hugs

Rachel x


12 comments:

  1. You are right, it was today Rachel, I scheduled it as I have been at hospital the last couple of days and was too late by the time I realised......hang head in shame !

    Love especially the bird one with that pretty background.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Rachel, lovely colours and great sentiment.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards Rachel. What a lovely stamp set and I love the sentiments. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Rachel, I do love these birds and wonderful backgrounds.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both beautiful, I love your colour choices too, they work so well with these pretty birds. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two wonderful cards Rachel, beautiful images and colours, fabulous design too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two gorgeous cards Rachel.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. two gorgeous card. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards Rachel, both of them, and amazing to think you did them so quickly, wow!

    Good luck to Lucy with choosing a school!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards Rachel and love the beautiful stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards Rachel. I love the stamps you have used. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx