My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Sheenas Christmas stamps card 3

Hello there - well I'm glad the girls are finishing school for the holidays this week - I don't think I could maintain such a hectic schedule otherwise for much longer - lol!!!!!

Today I've got my third card using Sheena's new Christmas stamps to show you. Love this stamp - its huge though - much bigger than you think its going to be! My card is an 8x8 so that gives you an idea of the size.




The doggie doesn't come as part of the door - but he is in the set so I stamped him first then masked him off and stamped over him. Colouring was via promarkers for the image which I then cut using the largest of the vintage labels 4 and added this to Kraft card. The trees are from the new range by Die'sire at Crafters Companion and have been used to cut kraft card again. The papers were pinched from my mum - thanks mum xxx

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafters Companioncrafterscompanion: Diecuts
CHNCcraftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge: Trees please
CHNC extra:craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2 AG
squirrel and the foxthesquirrelandthefox: Use something spooled (ribbon)
allsorts cballsortschallenge: Fur (from furor feathers)
Inky Chicksinkychicks: Masking
Christmas stampin all year long:christmasstampin Kraft
Sunday Stamperpinkleart: Build your layers

Hope you have a great Tuesday and thanks for visiting!

Big Hugs

Rachel xx

23 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,such a lovely design,fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Rachel, lovely image and I do love the dog sitting in front of the door. Great colouring and design, you could do with a rest, enjoy your day, Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Rachel. I have not yet used my set of Sheena stamps, but they are packed to take on my holidays. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Rachel I love the addition of the dog! Have a wonderful day! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Rachel, the little dog really finishes it. See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card Rachel, I love the addition of the die cut trees.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Rachel! Such gorgeous stamps and colouring, really love your design. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Rachel, love that ickle doggy! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you keep making Christmas cards, you'll be all set for Christmas 2014! Wonderful card, love the pup!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Had to smile at your first sentence - I bet you are even busier when the girls finish - just saying......

    That Sheena stamp is lovely Rachel and I adore what you have done with it, love that you added the dog, it looks so natural in front of the door. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card and love these Christmas stamps by Sheena even though I haven't had time to play with them yet.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card and images. Love how you added the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So gorgeous Rachel what supe stamping and colouring well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous Rachel, I love the colour combination.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely image and love how you've framed it, fab card Rachel :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card and love all of the details! I'm sure your kids are looking forward to their summer break!!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  17. That image is beautiful!! You masked the dog so well that he looks like he belong right at home there in front of the door. And it looks fabulous on that elegant die cut, too. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another gorgeous card, Rachel - thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card! Gorgeous stamping and die cuts. Thanks so much for joining us for this week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous creation, thanks for joining the Allsorts challenge. Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautifully designed card, thank you for joining us at Crafters Companion xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a gorgeous Christmas card! Love that you made the card 8x8 so you could add some die cut trees. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Crafter's Companion.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx